High Net Worth Immigration Services
Whether it’s for tax purposes, investment purposes, or to start a new business, there are many reasons why high-net-worth individuals and entrepreneurs decide to immigrate to the United States. No matter what your circumstances, Delerme CPA can help you make a smooth transition while minimizing tax implications. Our U.S. CPA firm offers a variety of personalized services and professional assistance to support high-net-worth individuals, international investors, and business entrepreneurs looking to immigrate to the United States.
EB-5 immigration services
We show our clients how to take advantage of the EB-5 program. This program provides a special category of immigration visa for international high-net-worth investors and entrepreneurs. By entering this program and investing a certain amount of money in the U.S., individuals migrating to the United States (and their families) can eventually obtain permanent resident status.
At Delerme CPA, we can manage and file specialized petitions in the EB-5 immigrant investor category on your behalf and coordinate the process with you from start to end. Our experience as financial professionals, allows us to help you consider the estate and tax consequences associated with immigration through investment.
Our high net worth immigration services include:
- Pre-immigration tax planning
- Pre-departure wealth management and estate planning
- Assist with I-526 and I-829 petition preparation
- Assist with the removal of conditions for receipt of the permanent green card
- Assist individual investors and filing for the designation of new regional centers
- Advise clients so they make educated decisions throughout the EB-5 process
- Work with your attorney to prepare the legal documentation and paperwork required during the visa application process
- Assist with USCIS petitioning
- Provide a referral to attorneys for immigration law
- Assist with U.S. landing services - temporary housing, buying a home, educational planning, concierge services and family office services
Contact us today at 404-445-8095 for assistance with your immigration needs. We work with high-net-worth individuals and families, professional athletes, foreign born academics, entrepreneurs, business owners and more.